North Vancouver is known for its breathtaking landscapes, but it is not immune to natural disasters, particularly wildfires.
Good Grief! Charlie Brown presented to Mountainside when his owners noticed that he had ongoing vomiting and a decreased appetite.
Brave little Jerry, a 6-year-old Bichon Frise, visited our hospital after his owners noted him straining to urinate.
We are excited to be hosting our first ever community fundraiser event! AUGUST 20
Summer’s long days are filled with memorable sun-soaked adventures. However, unfortunately for pets, heat-related hazards can spoil these dreamy days.
Introducing Cara - Our Passionate Head Registered Veterinary Technician!
Have you ever treated a cat for asthma? Meet little Antimony, who recently had quite the adventure at Mountainside Animal Hospital.
Robyn has been in the veterinary world for over 20 years and has a wealth of knowledge and experience.
Ms. Monet visited Mountainside late one night after an afternoon snack caused her to vomit and start to pant excessively.
Chocolate is toxic for dogs and clinical signs of chocolate poisoning may take hours to develop and last for several days.
We wanted to give a shout-out to vet techs everywhere for the incredible work that each and every one of you do for your patients and teammates!
Our team is ready to help your pet family member in case of emergency or urgent care needs.